Meet this batshit crazy Midgardian girl
A few things you may wanna know about me :)
- I’m from Quilpué, Chile
- My birthday is on October 18th. I’ll be 24 this year
- I’m vegetarian. I do not smoke nor drink. Fit and healthy is my motto.
- My favorite band in all the nine realms is Maroon 5. Nevertheless, here are some bands/musicians I also love: Ed Sheeran, Bon Iver, Passion Pit, Foo Fighters, Michael Bublé, Muse, Jorge Drexler, Kevin Johansen, Joss Stone, Adele, Bee Gees, Coldplay, Jack Johnson, Incubus, James Blunt, AFI, The Beatles, Ben Rector, Chris August, Creedence, Eric Clapton, Joe Cocker, Foster the People, Mumford & Sons, Papa Roach, Muse, Zero Assoluto, Jason Mraz, Madeon, The National, Phoenix, AC/DC, Creedence, The Killers, The Cure, Daft Punk, Madeon.
Yeah, I know, I’m damn eclectic
- I have a BA in History. Currently I’m doing my MA in Universal History
- I write, read & speak english. Also I can read and understand some italian, but just the basics. Back in college I took Latin and Greek for two years
- My family & friends are the most important things in my life
- I love reading. My favorite book is Dracula
- I’m pretty much a sporty girl. Running, dancing, training: name it and I’m on it! Also, I’m a Jammer ‘til death
- My passion is roman & modern british history. I have a huge historic crush on Augustus, Henry V (ehehe, before Tom’s perfomance, I need to clear that out) & Henry VIII
- Music is my life. I can’t live a day without it
- Marvel has changed my life
- Tom Hiddleston is my favorite actor. Well, you can tell looking through this blog. Also, I love Richard Armitage to dead: he’s such an amazing, talented and incredible humble actor. And of course, let’s not forget about Benedict Awesomepants Cumberbatch: all hail our Cumberlord!
- I don’t have one favorite movie. My top 5: You’ve Got Mail, The Deep Blue Sea, Pride & Prejudice, Chicago and Monsters Inc
- I wanna visit so badly UK, Italy & France
- My mother passed away 8 years ago; she had cancer. I don’t have any brothers or sisters; my dad is my best friend in the world
- I don’t have just one favorite TV show. My top 3: Sherlock, The Following and Friends (yes, I don’t care if it’s been like a gazillion years already, I’m still a fan)
- This is me.
- I’m afraid of spiders. Seriously people, I hate them.
- I’m 1000000000% a dog person